25 de septiembre de 2007

This is a nice song,better than fine

"Waltz (Better Than Fine)"


If you don't have a song

To sing you're okay

You know how to get along

Humming

Hmmm


If you don't have a date

Celebrate

Go out and sit on the lawn

And do nothing

'Cause it's just what you must do

Nobody does it anymore

No


I don't believe in the wasting of time,

But I don't believe that I'm wasting mine


If you don't have a point to make

Don't sweat it

You'll make a sharp one being so kind

And I'd sure appreciate it

Everyone else's goal's to get big headed

Why should I follow that beat being that I'm

Better than fine

Thanks Fiona Apple

3 comentarios:

  1. Nice Song, i've never listened to Fiona Apple...
    Now i feel like i'm missing something!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Me gusto, nunca la habia escuchado.
    Como estas??

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hola a los dos, intento mantener mi ánimo a flote. Cuesta trabajo, pero de verdad me estoy esforzando...

    En cuanto a Fiona, intentaré subir algún disco para que la puedan escuchar, realmente es buena!!

    ResponderBorrar

Lo que quedó: